Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Momma Let it Air Out!

So, the other day I am changing Arlo's diaper-which has gotten to be more like a full on wrestling match lateley (sad to say, I am not usually the winner). As I am going to diaper his cute little bum he snatches the diaper out of my hands and in his overly self assurred raspy voice he announces "No Momma, Let it air out." I had to think about that one, was he saying what I was pretty sure he was saying? well no sooner had that question begin to form in my mind did he clear it up for me. With diaper in hand, he began to fan his private area. I guess he still had some question as to weather that was doing the job so he pulled his head up with his hands and began to blow. I just couldnt stop laughing! what a site; my son naked as the day he was born, contorted in a pretty halarious position blowing away-letting it air out! I had a pretty good hunch where he had gotten this clever little idea so I made a phone call to confirm, and sure enough I guess he and Clint do this "airing out procedure" from time to time.

No comments: