Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We Are having a baby.....(Please Read T-shirt Below)

Arlo's Reaction Upon Hearing the News


Say What??? Hmmm, a brother? That means more toys!


So we had our Ultra Sound on friday and found out we are having another boy. We are both very excited. This means we will have a head start on clothing etc. Both Clint and I were betting on a boy. I don't know why but I always envisioned having 2 boys and a girl...(we will see if the latter prediciton comes true) Anyhoo, I wanted to think of a fun way to tell our fam and I came up with the idea of a t-shirt. So after we found out I headed to a craft store and this is what I made. It was so fun so see how long it took people to catch on. Clint's sister Darlene saw it almost immediately. Everyone was really excited. After an hour with my mom I had to say "Mom read Arlo's shirt". It was so much fun. We are very excited. I am in love with my little boy and am excited for another one.



6 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

Yey!!! Congrats!!! I always wanted my two together to be the same. I didn't care if they were boys or girls, I just wanted two of the same. I think for the reasons like some of the ones you stated (head start on clothes, toys, etc). I'm very happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another son!!

Amber said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you! Arlo is so cute and smart! I'm glad there is going to be another good kid out there! Yipeee! Wanna hang out next week?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess! How lucky for Arlo to have a new brother...and how lucky if you do end up having a girl that she will have two older brothers! And, I love the picture of you and Arlo on your opening page. You have always been so beautiful and photogenic and that picture proves it.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Boys are SO much fun.

Mrs Mommy said...

Congratulations once again! Having two of the same together really is tons of fun!