Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful Tree

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I wanted to do a little craft to get us in the spirit of giving and being thankful. My sis and I decided to make a thankful tree. I got this idea from a friend last year and just thought it was so cute. The kids loved painting the leaves and Arlo really got in to making a list of what he is thankful for.

Our finished product
Some of the things we are thankful for.....

Dad sleeping by me
Coffee....Starwars & When Mom & Dad play with me....Quiet Moments....Going to Grandma & Grandpa's house....

3 comments:

The Tucketts said...

That's such a cute idea! Amber told me all about your back. That's super crazy and scary! I'm glad that you can do stuff again and that everything worked out!

Mindy Curtis said...

How wonderful! Look at how crafty you are. I love it!

Nicole said...

You are so creative, such a cute idea,thanks for sharing it!! Your family is growing up so fast and the kids are so cute, Jess. I love these blogs!