Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Pattys!

We had a great time this year on St. Patty's....
A Magician came to visit at Arlo's schoolAnd afterwards he had a class party!Mom made some sweet & salty chex mix for class, well actually the Leprechauns made it...Then while the boys were napping the Leprechauns came to visit our house and left some sneaky suprises....They left a note for Arlo which said;
Arlo my lad while you slept we were here
and we left you some Leprechaun juice we hold dear
drink up my boy and you soon will see
This special juice will make you lucky like me
PS
Look for something special on your window too,
we left it for the wee one and you.
Sincerely,
Lucky Lester III
(A very lucky Leprechaun)
Here is our special clover they left on our window Dyl was a huge fan of the yummy green treats they left
Arlo was very impressed and excited to drink his special juice. He wanted to share some with mom and Dyl so we would be lucky too.
On our way to t-ball practice later that day Arlo said, "Mom I think that the Leprechauns are sneaky little guys and their just really nice. But I think that juice is workin, I do feel really lucky now."

2 comments:

S said...

What a fun Mom you are!

Anonymous said...

I keep saying it, but it is because it is so true...you are such a good Mom and person! I juts copied the newsweek article on media influence on children. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing!