Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Build A Bow has Launched

I have been having fun making these crochet flower headbands and clips for a while and a few people suggested I try to sell them, So I figured what the heck! I opened up an esty shop. Wow, it was a bit confusing but I finally figured it out, I think....anyhoo they are quite cute I must say and I tried to price them very reasonably. They come in a set for $15.00; which includes 2 flowers, a headband, clip and ponytail holder. The flowers are interchangeable so you can just button them on an off all 3. Go check it out at www.etsy.com/listing/76281930/build-a-bow and let me know what you think! If you like them and want to place an order, I will take 20% off of your price if you are willing to advertise my esty link on your blog or facebook page.

1 comment:

Mindy Curtis said...

Way to go Jess! Congrats on your new esty page! You are so creative and talented. :)