Thursday, December 1, 2011

Now that it's December the 4th and 24 of July were great!




I am pretty bad blogger these days. I know it's been busy around here but really! Sooo, better late than never I guess. July is one of my favorite months! I look forward to the 4th all year. We always have such a good time celebrating with family and friends. We usually start the day off at the Magna parade with Clint's family. This year my Momma joined us so that was fun. After the parade we head over to the Dilley's for a pool party. Lots of family and friends come and we always have a great time.
Here's my cute guy's chillin before the parade starts
Me The back of Dyl's head, Arlo, My Momma and Clint's mom and Dad
Dylan sitting with Grandma Richards at the party
My Beautiful Sis and Mom in Law
Arlo Gettin out from a dip in the pool
Every year on the 24th we head over to Eric and Heather's and light fireworks with the kids. Eric's family usually comes into town and we have quite the fun party. Arlo looks forward to the 24th all year because he gets to see his best buddy in the whole world Teagelet.
Momma with crazy Dyl
Cousin Ethan showing Dyl a few things on the piano, and the cousins having a great time in the kiddy pool
Arlo and Teague getting ready for the fireworks show.
And having a great time watching it!
Dyl Dyl being Mezmerized

No comments: