Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dilley #2 is comming

We are happy to announce that we are expecting a new little Dilley! We just hit the 12 week mark and had our first ultrasound. The baby was so clear and moving like crazy (looks like another active one!) We are very excited and should be having him or her around Sep 24. We will see how Arlo takes to sharing some of the spotlight. Right now he is saying he really want's a little sister. I am pretty sure this has something to do with his cousin Hay Hay, who he worships. We are all very excitied.

5 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Aha! I knew it! Okay, so, I didn't 'know' but i kind of suspected that you might be, when you asked where we got Landon's shirt. Congrats! That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope you are doing well.

Sarah said...

Congrats. I'm very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! How exciting for all of you! I am excited to hear what Arlo thinks of his new bro/sis to be! (I am also excited to hear more about the crazy food cravings you mentioned in one of your last posts!) I am so happy for you. You certainly deserve all the happiness!

Amber said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! That is great news! Don't you just love the feeling of seeing everything is okay on that ultrasound! Yahoo! Yipee for the Dilley Family! Now I'm really excited to go out to lunch!