Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Motherhood Realizations

As I have been stuck in the house for the past 5 days potty training Arlo, I have had some great insights;

Slowing down just feels good

Kid time ain't so bad

Star Wars guys are cool

Having a Single focus has been a relief

Not getting ready is fun sometimes

I am very sane in stillness (wow! who knew?)

I can play and not have a point

Baking is fun

My Child is insightful and funny

Arlo will laugh with me anytime, about anything

I feel Rested

I feel Lucky

I feel Grateful

Thank you Arlo. I am so glad we have had this week together!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love it, very good for me to read.

Andrea said...

Cute.. I need home days too. I enjoy her more and also realize how lucky i am.

Anonymous said...

You said it perfectly! I have been trying to "slow down" too and have been thinking the same things as you. Love your blogs!