Thursday, August 27, 2009

We have a computer again-YES

ok fellow bloggers, it has been a long, long time but I have finally got a new computer. I am so excited! ours crashed in June and I have gone the entire summer without one. Therefore no blogging has occurred. So much has happened that I should have here -I am a bit overwhelmed. AHHHHHHHHH! major events;


1. Arlo turned 3 August 18! How has it happened? My little baby is such a big boy. He has had lots of parties (one from mom and dad and one from Grandma Dilley) and lots of presents-all involving starwars and transformers because he is obsessed!


2. I am really, really fat and prego. I am swelling in places I didnt know you could. 3 more weeks until Dylan is here

3. Our basement is almost finished! I seriously have the best hubby ever and he has been working around the clock to get us all done before we have the baby

4. Arlo is starting pre-school on Sept 8th! I have been very, very concerned about this one the entire summer. Those of you who know my boy have seen his attachment issues, and they have been really extreme the past few months. Just as I was starting to think I just couldn't go through with sending him to school, he has miraculousely turned a corner. He is doing so great. I actually think he may just love it.

Those are the highlights more posts to come very soon!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I've missed your updates! I'm so happy for you in so many ways! Yipeee for Arlo (and for you). I hope he loves school and makes a lot of friends. Who couldn't love the little guy? Keep us updated on Dylan. And where are you delivering?

Bonnie said...

It does seem like Arlo is feeling more independent! I think it should be great! I can't believe he is 3 either, it will be so fun for him to have a little brother!