Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Arlo

This post is really over due. My special little guy turned 4 August 18! People told me that it all goes so fast, and they werent kidding! I have no idea how my baby boy is already 4.

Per Dilley tradition, we woke Arlo up bright and early singing happy birthday to candlelight and his favorite bagel (asiago w/strawberry cream cheese) Then we headed upstairs for presents! Later that day he had his cute little gymnastic class.

Then I took him and Dyl for a happy meal and to hang at the play land. Arlo was so cute with Dyl and helped him a lot on the slide.For his birthday dinner Arlo requested Grilled Cheese sandwiches, cheetos, strawberries and Blue Gatorade to drink...the kid knows what he wants
He got to eat outside with his cousins Hailey and ET
Then we all sang Happy Birthday and had chocolate batman brownies with mint frosting.I didnt get pics but Grandma Georgette, Aunt Heather, Uncle Eric, ET, Hay, Soph, Mom, Dad, and Dyl were all there to celebrate. Happy 4th buddy we love you!

No comments: