Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mamma, What do Seals do?

This was the conversation Arlo and I had about Seals in the car today

Arlo: Momma, What do Seals do?

Mom: Well, they swim, and catch fish, and the ones at Sea World can learn tricks like how to bounce a ball off of their nose.

Arlo: They are really cute.

Mom: Yes, they are pretty cute arent they.

Arlo: And they get sharks?

Mom: No, I think sharks get them.

Arlo: They dont bite?

Mom: I dont think their big biters.

(silence for a minute or two)

Arlo: Momma, do they listen to music?

Mom: Well honey, I don't think...

Arlo: Do they listen to music in their rooms?

Mom: they don't have rooms love, they live in the water

Arlo: But they like music.

Mom: Maybe they do...

Wow, it is fun to know the inner workings of my two year olds mind-He he!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the way they think.

Unknown said...

aww, I heart Arlo.