Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lucky #7 Tag

Lucky #7 Tag!
I think this is the first time I have done one of these but since I was tagged by Bonnie, and I enjoyed reading hers so much here goes:

7 Things I Can Do:

1. I Can make friends
2. I Can research persistantly and learn a great deal about subjects that interest me
3. I Can organize cupboards, drawers and closets well
4. I Can work tirelessly to reach a goal
5. I Can put on a play
6. I Can be in plays
7. I Can love those I care about with everything I have

7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. I can't go a day without coffee
2. I can't not have a plan (for my day, my life, the next hour)
3. I can't stand violence in movies (stole this one from Bonnie)
4. I can't be bored
5. I can't seem to lose those 15 lbs I need to (what is the deal with that)
6. I can't meditate very well
7. I can't stop over coordinating things in my life (my house, my baby Arlo, my husband when he lets me, my outfits)

7 Things That Attracted Me To Clint:

1. He has the best sense of Humor.... ever
2. He is and always has known who he is
3. He likes himself
4. He is very intelligent
5. He is handy-He can fix anything or will figure it out if he can't
6. He always finishes what he starts
7. He is a great songwriter and performer

7 Things I Say Most Often:

1. Currently, it would have to be.... "Ginger No!"
2. "Have you seen my wallet, keys, coat, brain?"
3. Why do I feel so full? (could it be all of the cake I ate earlier)
4. Man I am tired
5. Arlo, I love your cute little body
6. Boys who finish their lunch, dinner and brush their teeth get special treats
7. ok lets clean up!

7 Celebrity(or other people) Admirations: -

Barac Obama
Oprah Whinfrey
Toni Morrison
John Lennon
My Grandma Salisbury-was the most giving person in the world-and she was funny!
My sister-has the patience of a saint and is the best mom I know
My Mom-The hardest worker I have ever met


7 People To Tag

1.Mom
2 Heather
3 Amber
4 Keri
5 Nikki
6 Clint
7 Kelley

2 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

Jess, Is Clint also the boy who gets treats if he brushes his teeth and eats dinner? :0
j/k
Cute Post!!! I love tags! You learn very fun things about people I love your "Ginger, No!" Been there, done that!
-Angela-

Bonnie said...

Great fun to read, especially what you love about your Clint! I got your post about Twlight, sorry I wasn't there when u called! I will call u later today to get the scoop on what you thought and plan a book swap for the 3rd...unless you don't want to get sucked in!!!