Sunday, November 30, 2008

Date Night

We did it! we got out for an evening with adults! We dropped bubs off and his Grandma & Grandpa Dilley's and we went out with the Torro's (One of our favorite couples) to Dinner and bowling. We had a great time-it was so weird to not have anyone yelling at us or any dogs chewing and jumping. I also have to note that I beat Clint bowling-yes this is a first so It needs to go down on the books. None of us did to hot but we had a great time. The sad thing was we planned to have Arlo stay over night at the grandparents and at the end of our night we just missed him so bad we wanted to go and get him. We did make it until morning. How sad are we? But it was great to have my Hubby all to myself for a night. I miss talking to him without getting interrupted a thousand times. Arlo had a great time to. He went down to the shop with grandpa and they sawed some blocks. He was in heaven. The kid has an obsession with tools. I am pretty sure this is related to seeing his daddy constantly working on something on our fixer upper house since he was born. We even got up our Christmas lights this weekend which Arlo wanted to hang himself. Wow! who knew a 4 hour job would become a 2 day event when kids and dogs are involved?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, your blog is so cute. Arlo is adorable. I'm glad to know you have a blog, I will visit it often.