Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to the Family Ginger!

Well we did it! I am thinking we must be crazy but Clint and I decided to get a puppy! Her name is Ginger and she is an adorable 10 week old Boston terrier. I will post pictures soon. Right now I feel like I am in puppy potty training prison but I am sure once this is over I will be very happy we have her. She is a sweet girl and Arlo just loves her. He does seem to have some control issues. He just cant understand why she doesn't do exactly what he tells her to do. I keep reassuring him that she will eventually catch on to what he's trying to tell her to do.Right now she just cocks her cute little head to the side and has a look on her face that seems to say " huh?"

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sure you will be a great puppy mom, just like you are a wonderful mom to Arlo. Don't you wish the ugh oooh would work on dogs too?

Bonnie said...

Hey, haven't been blogging but finally logged back on. What a cute page! Love ya