Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing in The leaves




Last tuesday Arlo, Hay Hay,ET,Teague and I decided it was a perfect day to rake up all the leaves and have some fun! We got little mini shovels for the baby's, a rake for ET and Hay Hay and a snow shovel for me. In no time at all we had a great little leaf hill. We all took turns taking a running jump into the leaves! even Jazz the dog got into it. Who knew a dog would love jumping in leaves? It was the most beatiful day and we all had so much fun. The babies loved it-Et and Hay Hay showed them how to take a run for it ( They are the best cousins to the babies) and we all took turnes being buried. What a great way to spend and afternoon! Its times like these when I am reminded of what being at home with my boy is all about and how lucky I am to be doing it.

No comments: