Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let the Chaos ensue

Well, today I thought it would be fun to invite two friends over from my moms group for a casual morning of coffee and chit chat while the kids played... This is what happened instead; All of the kids got the great Idea to go out in the back yard! which it is a perfect day for, except we now have a little dog that craps everywhere...So we had a group full of toddlers with poop on their shoes, or in Arlo's case on his bare feet because I didn't get to him before he ran out the back door with no shoes on. While we were busy tending to the shoes the little ones decided to go downstairs to play. In a matter of seconds I hear little screams followed by a herd of babies running up the stairs . What could be wrong you ask??? Well by the looks of it they had all been sprayed in the face with something, a lot of something. I get downstairs to find Arlo in the laundry room with the spray and wash going nuts!!! He has sprayed it everywhere and thought it would be a fun game to spray all of the kids in the face. So I am freaking out. This is good. I have invited my friends kids over to get Sh--t all over them and while were at it blind them all with a toxic substance. What a great day! I win mom of the year for sure-great Idea to leave the laundry detergent where all of the kids can reach it.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I feel bad for you, but it sure is funny. I hope there will be no lawsuits filled in the next few days...

Anonymous said...

I wasn't your fault...you are being entirely to hard on yourself. I have a sneaking suspicion that Julian was more responsible than you think. He loves spray bottles and will do anything to get them to play with. It was a great time and I am glad that I was there to share some laughs with you. I hope that we have many more but next time let's try to have less "clean" fun...LOL

Bonnie said...

I think it is all so cute and funny! You poor girl though! By the way I want to tag you for a lucky 7 tag and hear your answers. Check it out on my blog.

The Tucketts said...

Ha Ha! I am laughing out loud! That is so funny, at least Arlo was smart enough to be the one to do the spraying:) Oh boy, that's so funny!