Sunday, January 18, 2009

Arlo and his Rock N Roll

So, Arlo has decided that he is a rock n roll baby. This I am sure is from Daddy's influence. If there is free time, Arlo will often see Clint pick up his guitar and fiddle. This has become one of Arlo's favorite things to do as well. We have bought him a little drum and some other instruments and Grandma & Grandpa got him a little guitar for Christmas. I will often find him downstairs wrapped up in various cords from Daddy's mixer and guitar pedals. He has started having regular rock & roll sessions where he plugs in the mixer to a guitar pedal and says something like "Mama lets play songs" He then gets everything plugged in just right and say "OK, we can go" Then he makes up a song. There have been various hits -The Owie song, which we captured on video, the Darth Vador, song and one of his regulars, the Gingie song. Here is a picture of him singing that very song with his stethoscope (AKA Microphone)

Crazy Ging
Gingie Gingie we love you
but your crazy
You take toilet paper and run around
but we love you
You are kinda bitey and you poop a lot
but its ok , its ok Gingie cuz we love you
yes we do.
You are kinda bitey Gingie yes you are
and your crazey, your a crazey girl but we
love you Gingie, yes we do.
Could he be any cuter? I think he's got a future!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You should post the "Owie" song video sometime, would laugh my butt off. Arlo is the best little "Rock and Roll Baby" I love his jam sessions with Clints equipment. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little guy!! Seriously would love to hear the video.

HORROCKS FAMILY said...

He is so dang cute!! I can't believe how smart he is and how good he talks!!

Anonymous said...

Jess- I am not even sure how I found your blog, but I am so glad I did! Your family is ADORABLE! I would love to get back in touch and stay in touch. E-mail me your address when you have a chance: thewaltonfam@hotmail.com.

Andrea said...

Love how creative he is... such a little thinker