Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pre-School Update-Day 2

After day one down I was feeling less nervous about day 2. I figured that he might have some tears but I knew that he do fine after the initial drop off. My sister came with me so that Arlo could show her his classroom and his desk. We walked him in, talked with him a bit, gave him a hug and left. He did amazing! no tears at all. As the matter of fact this is a little conversation we had about school right before we left. I could have died of cuteness. I love my boy.

Mom: So are you excited for school today

Arlo: Do you think I will draw another red fire truck?

Mom: That would be so cool, or you might even draw something else

Arlo: Yea. That boy Colton was really sad

Mom: Yea. Sometimes it's hard the first day.

Arlo: But it's ok. If he is sad today I will tell him it's ok and his mom will be there soon, cuz it's not very long

Mom: Sweety that is a great idea. What a good friend you are

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Not only is he doing great, he is determined to help his friends see the light at the end of the tunnel. That is so like you and Clint. Now, before you know it, he'll be ruling the school.

Bonnie said...

Phew! Glad he is doing so well! I love the cute conversations you have with Arlo. I think he is the funniest little kid!

Keddington Chronicles said...

Hi Jess, That would be so fun to throw a shower for your sis!!! I hope you're hanging in there, and that baby is doing well (as well as the rest of the fam). I am on Facebook. If you want to request friendship, or.....YOu can email me at adkeddin@hotmail.com
I also hope Kandace blows me kisses until college!!! :)