Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Party #3 & 4The Salisbury's and Poulsens

So my moms side of the family the Salisbury's throws a party every year as well. This one my Aunt April usually puts together. It's always good to catch up with everyone at this. We forgot our camera so we just have a few pics of Arlo from Clints phone
Then the poulsen christmas party is on My Dad's side. My Aunt Keri usually puts this together and It is so much fun! we always do a talent show for the kids on this side to and this year it was so cool to see how many talented musicians, piano players and gymnists we have. We always have yummy food and tons of chatting. I have a great time. This year it was a bit of a bummer because Arlo was sick so dad stayed with him and Dylan and I went. I barely got out the door in time and forgot my camera. So no pics... I will do better next year. We always love having our family parities this time of year it is a great time to get together and catch up on what everyone is up to

No comments: