Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's

Today was a great day. The sun was shining, we went to the park, I died everything green, including dinner, and Leprechauns came to visit while we were napping....
Arlo & David eating their Green St Patty's Lunches.....
What we left for the Leprechauns...... What the Leprechauns left for us.....
They ate all of our special treat
Left us a trail of 4 leaf clovers to follow.... and at the end was a Rainbow!!!!

Arlo LOVED this -Mom had fun doing it...shhh

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! You have been busy! I wish I did all the fun stuff that you do for your boys. I'm sticking all my comments into one
Sofie is beautiful. I really want to see her.
Happy B-day to Clint. 33 isn't THAT old!
Dylan is growing up to dang fast. He's handsome.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the day at the park. It was way fun. Love the pics so cute. Could you send them over if you think of it? and I will owe you
Bon

McLoving Life said...

Ok so i know the neighboorhood you live in cuz i live right by you. sorry if that sounds creepy lol i live down wilson st. turn right im in the cornor. I know where you live from your pics. were the same age and im also a stay at home mother my name is shellie. I just started this blog. First time blogger here! anyhoo thought it would be cool to meet some new neighboors :)

Mindy Curtis said...

You are such an adorable mom! Cute pics. :)

Melissa said...

um... you are the cutest mom ever. I didn't even dye the milk green this year.