Friday, March 5, 2010

What were up to...

So updates...lets see

Ferber
Night Time: Dylan is doing awesome! he is going right to bed at 7pm,wakes up about 1am to eat then again at 6am and is up for good around 7am

Naps: Getting better and better. Goes down at 9-930am and sleeps around an hour hour and a half. Then again from 1230-100 this nap is still a bit shakey, sometimes he only sleeps for like 30 min other times an hour. Then at 400pm takes a little cat nap for about 40 min. I feel really positive about the whole thing. He hardly ever cries and if he does fight it, its the 1200 nap. He doesnt last long before he gives up.

Weight loss: have lost 19 lbs! I am really excited but I still have a long way to go. Now that Dyl is on somewhat of a schedule my goal is to start excercising....

Funny stuff: Got pulled over for speeding the other day-way to go me! since then Arlo has been obsessed with obeying the speed limit and other traffic laws. Heres our conversation about speeding this morning;

Arlo:Mom, slow down and start going the speed limit

Mom: Oh, ok honey thanks for the reminder.

Arlo: Transformers are really safe drivers

Mom: They are?

Arlo: yeah, right before they transform they make sure they arent speeding and they don't get into crashes.

Cute Stuff: Every night before bed I always ask Arlo who my best big boy is. (it's him-that way Dyl can be my best little boy-he he moms are sneaky!) anyhoo last night as I was tucking him in he said "Who's my best big girl" I asked who, and he said " you mommy I love you so much" I could have just died-although I would have really liked to be called his best little girl but hey, sometimes the truth hurts.

My husband is out of town...it sucks....we miss him. I guess the good thing is I always realize how thankful I am to have him and how much easier he makes my life.

1 comment:

Amber said...

19 pounds! Dude your awesome! Isn't it just so hard to exercise when you are lacking in sleep? Even though Dylan is on a good schedule, you are probably still so tired.
Arlo is so smart. His thoughts are just so freaking cute, and so intelligent!
Your such a good mom!