Thursday, January 20, 2011

The things he says...

I love my sweet little big boy Arlo. This morning was using my grabber to pick stuff up and Arlo wanted to know why....

Arlo: Mom, why are you using the grabber still? is it because your back still hurts?

Mom: Yea sometimes it does, and this helps to protect it

Arlo: when do you think it will get better?

Mom: I dont know bud but its a lot better than in the beginning, when I just had surgery dont you think?

Arlo: Yea, but you don't have to use your grabber. If you need to pick something up I can just do it for you, all you have to do is ask. Like if you need to find Dyl's binky just say "Arlo can you get me Dyl's binky" and I will.

Mom: Thanks sweety I love you.

Arlo: I don't want your back to hurt. I wouldn't reccommend you pick anything up.

Mom: your probably right

Arlo: Just ask me, but if you really want to pick things up you can.

Mom:Thanks sweetie.

2 comments:

Mindy Curtis said...

What a good kiddo you have!

The Rockin Robertsons said...

What a sweet kid. You're boys are BEAUTIFUL!