Monday, January 31, 2011

Dinasour Museum Fieldtrip

Arlo's pre school class went on a field trip to the Dinosaur Museum a few weeks ago and we had so much fun. Heres the pics below.
(Not on the field trip)This is a pic of Arlo and his best buddy Isiah (from his class) eating lunch at my house. I walk in the room an this was how I found them. Just sittin their eating with their arms around eachother. I could have died.
Heres the kids at the beginning of the tour. Their teacher was explaining what they were going to see and what they were going to do. She was telling the kids that in the beginning they would walk through a dark tunnel when suddenly Arlo raised his hand. When he got called on on he blurted out "well, I'm afraid of the dark". all of the parents, including me just started laughing. I love his honesty.Heres Arlo & Dyl playing in the sand Dyl loved this DinosaurHeres Arlo's class by the big sharkThe boys both loved playing with the water & sand Dad is lunch for the Triceratops.
We had a great time. Arlo loves the Dinosaur museum. We actually went through it twice. Once with his class and once with just us. A good day!

2 comments:

Mindy Curtis said...

Sometimes reading your blog makes me not so scared to have kids. You are such a great mom! You make it look so easy. I realize that it is not so easy though...

Lindsay said...

Where is that museum? It looks awesome. I'm so glad you have such a fun preschool.