Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Dyl Dyl We love you!

I feel like a loser mommy. Somehow this year I didnt do a birthday blog post for my Dyl Dyl. I pull all of my scrapbooking off of my blog posts so when I started to do his year scrapbook page, I had not blogged a single thing. The surgery was right before Dyl's special day and I guess the rest is history...so Here is one of a few a make up blog post's about my Dyl.

Words to summarize you Dyl....

Delightful
Exuberant
Busy Busy Busy
Irratic
very loving & cuddly
expressive (more than any baby I have ever met)
down right adorable
Intense
Loud
Friendly

Here are some pics that capture what you were up to right before you turned 1 year old. You are the most curious little guy to ever live and following you around during the day is like an olympic event. You are in to every...single...thing! Here is your little body sitting happily eating gram crackers, which you crawled to the very back of the cupboard to get. as you can see ya made a bit of a mess.
Heres you in the dryer-yep the dryer. I had the door open while I was folding the clothes and you hopped right in quicker than I could say jumpin jahosaphat. You are a quick little mover.



Here you are at grandma and grandpa's you were such a happy little guy to find some paper to roll around in.

Here you are in the toy bin. As you can see you really like to climb into things. It doesnt seem to be enough for you to casually play with something, you like to experience the object fully, to become one with it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

He is so stinking handsome! I don't even know the little guy. We need to get together soon!

The Tucketts said...

I feel like a slacker with my Dylan. It's because they are the 2nd child. He is such a cute little guy. Actually, I should say handsome. Both of your boys are!

S said...

Cute pics. I love the ones in the dryer.