Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween


This year we did the traditional trick-or-treating events at my Sister's house and we had a great time! Arlo just loves his cousins so much and when you add candy and costumes to the mix I don't think you can find a happier kid in the world! He was origionally going to be Darth Vader, but when we got to the costume store to pick the costumes, he went for the storm trooper ensemble and never looked back. He has been so excited for the big day ever since. We always get to see Grandma Georgette, Amber , Flint and William as well as Ethan's best buddy Matt. It's a great little group and we have so much fun together. This year we were missing an important little presence in the group, Tiegelet. Arlo has asked about him a lot lately and I keep telling him that he is in Las Vegas visiting family. I am going to have to break it to him that his best little buddy has moved there permanantly. We miss you Nicole and Tiegue! This year my sis got little Dylan the cutest pea pod costume ever, but because he is such a chunk we had to cram his little body in to the pod, which he did not appreciate at all! before trick or treating with the cousins we headed out to Clint's parents to show the kids off.

It was a great Halloween.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Storm Trooper! I thought he was so set on Vader! That little pea pod is so cute! Love the pic of Dylan for your blog title!

The Tucketts said...

You know what's funny? We bought the pea pod for our Dylan. She was to big for it so I ended up taking it back! I love the storm trooper, too.