Thursday, February 11, 2010

My little Love bugs and Valentines Love Bugs

Today was Arlo's valentines party at school. I had a bit to much fun making his valentines this year. I love to do crafts. Its kind of a fun stress reliever so below is my little love bugs and the Valentine love bugs I made for Arlo's classmates. I had so much fun making these!
Here he is eating his special valentines rice crispy snackI caught him holding hands with a girl!
Heres his cute heart pot craft they made in classArlo just has the best pre-school ever. I love it and he is absolutely loving it too! he asks to go now and there is no aprehension at drop off. It has been so great for him.

The other day we also made some hearts for the window with melted crayons and wax paper. He thought that was really cool. Just love an excuse to make cute little things with my cute little things.....

3 comments:

Amber said...

Jess where do you get all your ideas?! They are so cute. I'm glad that he is liking school better. I bet that makes things much easier for you!

Anonymous said...

I love crafts with the kids too! The bugs are adorable. I already saved the picture in a file of ideas I'll use next year (or for something in the spring?) Congrats on your weight loss! 12.5 pounds is AWESOME!

Melissa said...

you are my hero.... seriously everything about you, I LOVE. I mean what else is there to say?